zerosilverfangzerosilverfang

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

Pretty funny but...

The Link to your Devian Art gallery does not work, I'd like to see more of your works!

OnionsXD responds:

You can find it here! :D

The links didn't work because flash cs5 is pretty stupid. Even my animation teacher couldn't figure out why they weren't working. :/

Rejoin Rejoin

Good game overall

The game itself was pretty good, it was a nice concept for plataforming, although there comes a point during gameplay that somehow feels repetitive, doing the same stuff over and over again without adding any real challenge. Still it is quite enjoyable as a time-waster ^_^

Oh, and for AutoHost below, by the sound of it you must be talking about the Zero from the X series, which in fact doesn't wear a cape, it's actually his blonde hair. As for the character of this game, it IS actually Zero, but from the Megaman Zero series, which looked different from the X series' Zero that got slight changes by the producers which include less and lighter armor, sharper headgear and thinner body.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Incredible game, I loved it...

But I only played it when it wasnt so mainstream, when I watched tankmen and a lot of other stuff you probably have never heard about. =)

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Holy damn!!!

This is an awesome game!! I've been playing it on my free time since it came out, and today I got the second best time on "Dead on time"!! 16.54 km 27/12/2010